For the Crust…
Graham Crackers, crushed – 1 Cup
Butter, melted – 4 Tablespoons
Sugar – 1 Tablespoon
For the Cheesecake Filling…
Cream Cheese, room temp – 16 oz
Powdered Sugar – 1 Cup
Sour Cream – ½ Cup
Vanilla – 1 Tablespoon
Salt – 1 Tablespoon
Heavy Whipping Cream ¾ cup
Fruit Cereal, crushed – 1 Cup
For the Whipped Topping…
Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 ½ Cup
Powdered Sugar – 4 Tablespoons
Fruity Cereal, crushed – 1 Cup
Graham Cracker Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a medium size bowl, combine the crushed graham crackers, melted butter, and sugar and mix until it resembles wet sand.
- Line a 12 muffin tin pan with paper liners and place a packed tablespoon of the graham mixture in each, press down into liner until it’s firmly packed.
- Bake in oven for 7 minutes, remove and let cool.
- Combine room temperature cream cheese and powdered sugar and mix with an electric
- Add in the sour cream, vanilla, salt, and heavy whipping cream and mix with electric mixer until well combined
- Stir in the crushed fruit cereal and put the mixture into a piping bag, cut the tip of the bag and fill the cupcake liners ¾ full.
- Put the prepared cheesecakes into the refrigerator and let them set for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- In a medium bowl, pour heavy whipping cream and powdered sugar
- Using an electric mixer, beat the cream for about 5 minutes or until medium peaks begin to form, careful not to overbeat!
- Mix the crushed fruit cereal into the whipped topping and then pour into piping bag
- Cut the end of the piping bag and top each cheesecake
- Sprinkle cheesecakes with more fruit cereal and enjoy!
Recipe created by @arabeita
GTM Community Team